“Every tooth of human is more precious than diamond”
At YHPL, qualified dental professionals will do everything they can to address all of your dental care needs. We have highly experienced team of dentists for check up and provide best referral services. A crack lip and palate often create problems with the upper jaw and teeth. This problem can almost always be solved over time by treatment from skilled pediatric dentist. People treated who have significant dental needs. Concomitantly, patients typically have an array of debilitating physical, psychological, and medical conditions that complicate their dental treatment. The staffs are highly trained in the management of these complex and difficult patients. The spectrum of dental care ranges from unscheduled emergency procedures to comprehensive evaluation and treatment of eligible inpatients and outpatients, which encompasses virtually all specialty areas in dentistry.
Provides dental services under sedation and in operating room settings. If you are interested in becoming a patient of one of our specialized clinics, have a referral or would like more information, please contact the clinic directly.
Many of the patients admitted to the hospital and nursing home are given routine examinations or referred for dental related problems. Special emphasis is placed on providing treatment to patients with dental conditions associated with or exacerbating compelling medical problems, such as head and neck cancer, spinal cord injury, diabetes, cardiac valvular dysfunction, vascular grafts, orthopedic prostheses, and implants utilizing synthetic materials.The Dental Service enjoys support from other services within the Medical Center, such as radiology and laboratory. Additionally, it provides broad consultative services to ENT, Radiation Therapy, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Medicine and the Nursing Home Care Unit. The Dental Service is staffed by part-time dentists, in endodontics, prosthodontics, periodontics and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
General Dentistry encompasses the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of the oral cavity. It can be subdivided into several disciplines:
- Restorative: Fillings, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and implants
- Prosthetic: removable partial and full dentures
- Endodontic: root canal treatment
- Periodontal: treatment of gum diseases
A General Dentist provides treatment for most of your dental needs including preventive cleanings and oral hygiene instructions. This clinic offers comprehensive state-of-the-art dental care for adults also have clinics that provide specialized treatment for patients with more advanced dental needs. These specialties include:
- Advanced Prosthodontics – Provides comprehensive dental care for complex, multidisciplinary cases requiring fixed, removable and implant dental treatment.
- Endodontics – Provides root canal therapies, root canal retreatments, endodontic microsurgeries, vital pulp therapies, apexifications, apexogenesis, internal bleaching, and endodontic emergencies.
- Esthetic Dentistry – Primarily focused on the appearance of the teeth and gums. They also perform limited periodontic and orthodontic treatment as concerned with esthetics.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Performs extractions of teeth and surgical procedures for patients who need ambulatory procedures.
- Orofacial Pain – Provides treatment for such conditions as Tight Muscle Jaw and obstructive sleep apnea
- Orthodontics – Provides treatment for jaw, bite, and tooth alignment.
- Oral Pathology – Takes tissue specimens and biopsies for diagnosis of disease.
- Oral Radiology – Makes X-ray images of teeth and jaws for diagnosis of disease.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Provides oral health care to infants, children, adolescents, and individuals with special health care needs. Pediatric dentists implement individualized preventive oral health practices and reduce the child’s risk of preventable dental/oral disease, and should start no later than 12 months of age.
- Periodontics and Implant Surgery – Non-surgical and surgical therapy for diseases of the gums; hard tissues and soft tissues around the teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Focused on the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of caries, conservation of tooth structure and the restoration of structurally compromised teeth, in an effort to restore form function and esthetics.
- Special Patient Care (Hospital Dentistry) – Provides advanced dental treatment for patients with severe medical, physical, or mental impairments.
Dr. Sanjay S. Hebbar
Dr. Sanjay S. Hebbar
FOR EMERGENCY CASES